1. In the Divinely inspired Word of God as contained in the 39 books of the old Testament and the 27 books of the New Testament of the Holy Bible (Prov.30:5-6; 2Tim.3:16; 2Pet. 1:21).
2. In the Triune God consisting of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. They are co-existent, co-eternal and co-equal (Matt.3:16-17; 28:19; Jn.14:25-26; 2Cor.13:14).
3. In the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and in the Crucifixion, Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ (Is.7:14; Lk.1:26-36; 24:46).
4. In the universal sinfulness of man, and in his inability to save himself unless through repentance and identification with and by the Substitutionary death and atonement through the blood of Jesus Christ (Jer.17:9; Ps.51:5; Matt.1:21; 26:28; Eph.2:8).
5. In the Sanctification and Purification of the human heart by the word of God and by absolute surrender and consecration to the Lord Jesus Christ perfecting Holiness (Jn.17:17; 1Thess.4:7; Tit.2:11; Heb.12:14).
6. In the one true Church, the Body of Christ composed of all believers truly washed in the blood of Jesus (Matt.16:18; Eph.2:11-22; Col.1:18-23).
7. In the importance of the Fruit of the Holy Spirit in producing Godly character and the baptism of the Holy Spirit as endowment of power from on high for world evangelism (Gal.5:22-23; Lk.24:49; Acts 1:5-8).
8. That the Gifts of the Holy Spirit and Divine Healing are for us today (Ex.15:26; Ps.103:1-5; Matt.8:16-17; 1Cor.12:1-11; Jam.5:14-16).
9. That marriage is a lifetime union between a man and a woman, and monogamy as the God ordained practice and teaching in the Bible (Gen.2:24; Matt.19:3-12; Rom.7:2-3).
10. In the reality of heaven and hell, the visible and soon return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Resurrection of the death, some to honor and some to dishonor (Rev. 21:1-8; Mark 9:43-48; Act 1:10-11; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; Dan. 12:2).
1. Just as the Lord said to Habakkuk to”Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it”, we consider a proper comprehension of our vision essential to its fulfillment. We it the only way to run the race with prophetic accuracy and self restraint.
2. Our singular passion is to impact our membership with the evangelistic dimension of God’s call- to raise a people who will become God’s epistle of ‘Practical and Responsible Christianity’ to an increasingly cynical world. Our desire is also to be a people of the word, empowered by the holy spirit to live above standards of this present world, reflecting God’s character and kingdom lifestyle in our generation.
3. We also seek to be a people committed to righteousness and holy living, having the right spirituality to attract and shine forth God’s Glory, Honor, Substance, Splendor, Power, Wealth, Influence, Dignity and Excellent to REIGN (occupy) here on earth even before His glorious return.
† Our Vision empowers each one of us.
† Our values give us character or uniqueness.
† Practical & Responsible Christianity (PRC).
† Integrity in every aspect of life e.g. family, business, relationships, etc.
† Preaching/Teaching the uncompromising, undiluted Word.
† A ‘spirit of excellence’.
† A blessed and successful life contented in Jesus.
In our Mission to fulfill our Vision, we consider the following steps as basically a checklist on how to accomplish the task the Lord has committed into our hands.
1. To build strong territorial churches founded on the apostolic and prophetic input with Jesus Christ Himself being the cornerstone (Eph.2:20), providing a platform for executing God’s purposes for His church.
2. To raise a people with ‘Kingdom Mentality’, instead of a ‘bless me’ attitude who are totally committed to God and His purposes on earth. We are a Transformation as well as a Reformation centre – a place where many down trodden can be raised up to fulfill their life’s purposes, and show forth the riches of His glory physically and spiritually.
3. We are a platform for training and raising laborers for God’s end time harvest. We are a Training centre!
4. By creating an atmosphere conducive to praise and worship, reverence of God, pursuit of righteousness and true holiness, prevailing prayer and His abiding Presence, we give opportunity for the full expression of His glory.
5. In line with our Mission statement and emphasis on Practical and Responsible Christianity (PRC), we preach the undiluted and life transforming Word of God, paying particular attention to its practicality and present relevance.
6. Purity and Sound doctrine – 2Cor.2:17; 4:2; 2Tim.1:13.
7. By setting men free from the shackles of man-made traditions and dead religious practices through a powerful declaration of God’s Word and strong demonstration of His Spirit bringing about a change in mentality, lifestyle, attitude and behaviour – freeing them to fulfill their destinies and serve God acceptably.
8. To be always progressive and relevant in our attitude and thoughts, striving for excellence and maintaining focus; identifying with any particular restorative move of the Holy Spirit (2Cor.3:18).
9. To unite, pray, give and demonstrate our responsibility for the fulfillment and successful implementation of the Vision.
10. Our emphasis is to be Practical in all that Christ has taught us. People want to see and not hear only!